Surely every housewife has certain secrets of cooking various dishes.
And many of them are passed on from generation to generation, and remain a secret to other people.
And we share with the reader useful tips that are tested by the time and experience of thousands of people in the kitchen.
- To keep the baking dough soft the next day, add a little diluted potato starch to the dough.
- If you add a teaspoon of brandy to the dough instead of yeast, it will become much more fragrant and tastier.
- For a beautiful golden crust on meat, spread it with honey before baking or frying.
- Soak the rice in cold water for half an hour, then it will be crumbly after cooking. And so that he does not fall out, just fry the rice in a pan for a few minutes.
- If you do not want to wait a few hours until the beets are cooked, then dip it in water and boil for 30 minutes, then drain the water and put the pot with the root vegetable under a stream of cold water for 15-20 minutes. Such a sharp temperature difference will bring the beets to readiness.
- Fresh greens can be made fresh again by putting it in water with a few drops of vinegar.
- If you dampen a knife blade with cold water, boiled eggs will not crumble when cut.
- Adding vanilla on the tip of a knife can make the easiest vegetable salad more tasty and savory.
- If you are going to make a biscuit or a pie, and the eggs were not at hand, then they will easily be replaced by a banana. Half an average banana can replace one egg.
- To prevent the cheese from sticking to the grater, brush it with vegetable oil.
- Beans or peas will cook much faster if you add a tablespoon of ice water to unsalted boiling water every 5-10 minutes.
- The dried lemon can be made fresh again by dipping it in a bowl of water for two hours.
- Cooking delicious burgers will be much easier if you leave the mince with the addition of onions, salt and spices for a few hours in the fridge. Then the chops will turn out much juicier and tastier due to the fact that the minced pickle.
- To prevent the fish from burning, grease the fish itself with oil, and not the bottom of the pan.
- Potato slices will not stick together or stick to the pan if they are washed in cold water before frying and then dried with a paper towel.
- Before roasting chicken liver should be sprinkled with sugar, then it will be softer.